1. You may enter up to 3 different categories, each entry must be submitted separately.
2. All entries must be submitted online via Kettering Awards website.
3. The competition is open to all businesses within the Kettering borough, a list of all towns can be seen below.
4. A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
5. The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
6. The limit of tickets you may purchase for the ceremony night is 4 tickets to make it fair on all finalists and attendees. Under exceptional circumstances we can assess individual cases requiring more than 4 tickets. This applies even if you are entering more than category.
7. The Kettering Awards admin team reserve the right to refuse an application.
8. The Kettering Awards admin team reserve the right to move your application to another category.
9. Entrants must be available for consultation with the Kettering Awards admin team should the need arise.
10. By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
11. Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
12. Entry is completed solely on your application form and votes taken online.
13. The closing date for all entries is the TBC
14. We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
15. All finalists will be required to attend the Awards ceremony evening at their own cost.
16. The cost of tickets are £50 each
17. The Kettering awards ceremony takes place on TBC
18. Refund policy – 50% of ticket cost will be refunded 30 days before the event, thereafter no refund can be made.